Molcas Forum

Support and discussions for Molcas and OpenMolcas users and developers

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the Molcas forum. You can choose an avatar and change the default style by going to "Profile" → "Personality" or "Display".

#1 2021-05-31 02:47:10

laumot

DKH contact density calculation with picture change corrections

Dear OpenMolcas Users,

I am hoping to get some help on calculating DKH contact densities with picture change corrections. According to Mastalerz, Lindh, and Reiher "The Douglas–Kroll–Hess electron density at an atomic nucleus (2008)" Arbitrary-order DKH transformation of the density operator was implemented into Molcas for calculating accurate DKH electron densities at the atomic nuclei. It also appears DKH picture-corrected contact densities have been used in subsequent publications and I am hoping someone knows which keyword/submodule triggers this calculation.

I look everywhere in the manual but I could not find much information. I found the ATOM/TOTAL calculation in the GRID_IT submodule, however, the contact densities do not improve with DKH order and are quite overestimated compared to DIRAC DC calculations. I am guessing that ATOM/GRID_IT contact density calculations do not account for picture change corrections but I am not sure.

Any info would be a great help!
Thank you,
Laura

Last edited by laumot (2021-06-02 01:47:57)

Board footer